3D MEDIEVAL KNIGHT PROJECT

A highly accurate and detailled model of a Medieval suit of armour, Modelled primarily in Z-brush and refined/retopologised in Maya. Composited in After Effects, and edited with Premiere. My first major 3D project undertaken.
 
Animation created by me as part of a university FMP. All assets aside from background imagery, terrain assets and music generated by me. 

A 360-degree video to showcase the environment and character further. Please select 4K on the video for the best possible quality option. 




Full documentation of this project can be found here
 




Hands, rear legs and sword blade are high poly rather than low poly and subdivided, as at the time I was having problems applying displacement textures..Although this is not a problem for me now!

Comments